Chart2020 is more than just a collection of digital tests and charts
Even though it includes hundreds of test options and strategies, it’s designed to streamline your practice’s flow.
Here’s how it works:
• Patients start by being pre-screened for VA Thresholds, Contrast Sensitivity, Stereo Acuity, and Color Deficiencies. Tests are auto-guided, so the technician simply presses Yes on the remote controller if the patient identified the target correctly, or presses no if they didn’t.
• After the tests are complete, graphical reports are generated for the doctor to review to obtain a detailed understanding of the patient at a glance, even before seeing the patient.
• The doctor then uses Chart2020 with a remote or iPad controller for additional and specific examination. The final reports can be submitted to your EHR system.
The reports generated are standardized because
– targets are auto-generated based on algorithms
– testing protocols eliminate bias
– screen brightness in all test rooms is identical and auto-calibrated
It’s been proven that insurers approve more requests for surgery or treatments based on the electronic ETDRS and Contrast Sensitivity Reports
Now you can run your practice efficiently through:
• Spend more quality time with a patient
• Tracking trends over time
• Video looping while you move between patients for marketing or education
Visit Chart2020.com to upscale your practice