- From the combo box below please select the correct option.
- Then press the subscribe button.
- You will then be billed every month automatically.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
Chart2020 PRO Monthly Software
The Chart2020 PRO MONTHLY version includes ongoing support and updates
- Comprehensive library of visual acuity tests and targets, binocularity and balancing and polarized targets*
- Auto-guided tests and reporting for Contrast sensitivity****, (e)ETDRS and Stereo Acuity*** (Polarized and Color Separation Options)
- Comprehensive library of educational media with the ability to add your own media
- 60 Day Trial of the new and revolutionary Dyop® test
- All tests strategies are easily and intuitively controlled accessed from our 45 button IR Remote Controller, your iPad®, any mobile or tablet for Android or iOS devices, a mouse, a keyboard, or even an AppleTV remote.
- Chart2020 PRO software adds polarized tests, self-scoring/reporting ‘Wizards’, multi-user features, and customizable media library.
- SQL Server module optional add on to link all lanes onto the same database, with EMH | EMR integrations. Patient data from your existing systems can be imported and data points collected during Acuity, Contrast and Stereo tests are available to be used for customized business operations.
- On screen drag and drop Chart Editor to customize each chart to your exact letter choices
*Specialized medical grade monitor available for polarized targets
**Chart2020 remotes / accessories / sold separately.
***New – Stereo Acuity Wizard can now be used on Polarized monitors or Normal Monitors (using color separation and revolutionary customized anaglyph to monitor calibrator)
**** Luminance Calibration Hardware Purchased Separately – Requirement to calibrate monitors to ensure correct brightness is displayed for standardized outcomes for contrast sensitivity and (e)ETDRS.
***** USB Room Luminance Hardware can save luminance data to your reports. Useful when testing contrast sensitivity under different lighting conditions.
The Chart2020 Dyop® version includes
- Clinical and Research Mode
- Single, Doublet and Triple mode
- Varying colored doublets, and a variety of standard and colored single, doublet and triple options.
- Easily and intuitively controlled accessed from our 45 button IR Remote Controller, your iPad®, any mobile or tablet for Android or iOS devices, a mouse, a keyboard, or even an AppleTV remote.
Chart2020 remotes / accessories / sold separately.
Dyop® is sold on a month to month basis only
D15 Color Test
Can be bought as a stand alone or part of Chart2020
- Determine Color Acuity easily and quickly
- Smart reporting and trends over time
- The D15 Test is subsidized by most medical insurers